Team Mentoring & Coaching
A multi-national company with regional headquarter in Dubai wants to improve collaboration, communication and trust to become more productive and effective.
Boldhead introduces a 12-month program with 12 x ½ day workshops every 2 weeks and 45-minutes morning sessions followed by a speed coaching slot for individual 1 on 1 coaching.
- The workshops are designed to mentor and experience leadership, mastery and team building skills.
- The morning sessions are motivational booster to deepen the workshop’s learning, create positive rituals and ‘prime’ for the day.
- Monthly speed coaching sessions on demand help individuals with personal concerns to find their individual tools and move forward.
The exercises and group work created more emotional and social intelligence that ultimately shifted the groups’ trust and behaviour. The team was aligned by common values and pulled by their vision. This lead to more positive interactions, especially during conflict and created a productive and effective approach to work.
Team Mentoring & Coaching
An executive team of several partners and active shareholders are not aligned in their approach to get work executed. A lot of time is spent on presentations and discussions, meetings are rather political and ineffective. Decisions if made are not followed through.
Boldhead chairs off site workshops on a pre-agreed schedule with all participants to create teamwork within a safe environment and,
.acts as a facilitator for the executives meetings to deepen the skills in reality.
- All meeting participants are being evaluated with a strength-finder tool and a 360 to determine status quo and to identify individual growth potential as well as team SWOT analysis.
- Several tools to create trust, accountability, productivity, diversity etc. are being trained off-site and implemented ‘on site’.
- 3 key ingredients for top management Leadership: humility, courage & discipline. They are practised and implemented off and on site.
- Each meetings starts with stringent follow up and closes with agreed accountabilities.
The team learnt to get back to their ‘Why’. They aligned towards common goals, understood and embraced diversity. The meeting facilitation created an inspiring atmosphere to grow individually and as a team. This atmosphere was maintained after the coaching.
Individual Mentoring & Coaching
A Sr. Executive Manager of a large company wants to grow her leadership skills to take on the role of CEO.
Boldhead acts as a Coach and Strategic Support during a 12 months exclusive and unlimited contract:
- The manager is evaluated by 360 GLOF tool and strength-finder assessment to determine main growth areas and to develop signature strenghts.
- Leadership & mastery skills are being refined during regular sessions and accountabilities to test & make the learning stick.
- Back-up & support calls for arising issues: strategy, motivation, decision-making, communication, crisis & stress management etc.
Boldhead shadows the transition of the Sr. Executive Manager to CEO. The individual is more confident to take on the role and has more clarity on vision and mission. She fine-tuned and adopted necessary skills to lead on another level and to be more influential and impactful.
A private individual lacks the ultimate fulfilment, feels stuck, no available option appear desirable: I have everything BUT… . I would like to BUT …. . I cannot! I must not! I don’t know!
Boldhead acts as a Coach – creating a one-sided friendship:
- Thorough evaluation of the status quo: gap analysis.
- Creating more resourcefulness and aliveness.
- ‘Un-stucking’, creating clarity, intensive coaching on in decision-making.
- Creating a life blue print and start walking – with adjustments along the way.
- Accountabilities between the sessions to getting more clarity and awareness and to take action.
More self-awareness & self-confidence, clarity for the future regarding private and professional life implementing the first changes to maintain inspiring fulfilment.